Watch Video https://youtu.be/ts1naRZs_6g ✔lowest wholesale price✔ MAGNIFICENT RING GIA certified most rare neon blue Paraiba Tourmaline and Diamond Ring. 🌷Watch video🌷https://youtu.be/ts1naRZs_6g MAIN STONE - Brazil Paraiba Tourmaline GEM WEIGHT 1.448 COLOR. Neon Blue TREATMENT. None ORIGIN. BRAZIL DIAMOND. 2.02 ct Diamond Color - F/G Clarity - Eye Clean. Certified by GIA Ring mount Metal - Platinum PT 900. Ring Size - US 6.5. 🌷🌷👉👉👉👉BUY NOW BEFORE IT GETS LATE👈👈👈👉🌷 This copper and manganese bearing tourmaline called "paraìba tourmaline" in the trade. The name "paraìba" comes from the Brazilian locality where this gem was first mined, however today it may come from several localities. Any statement on geographic origin is an expert opinion of GIA based on a collection of observations and analytical data. Remember this Brazil Paraiba Tourmaline is fine quality specimen, as you might know these are the most expensive SAUGHT after gems in modern time, above 15 ct Paraiba Tourmaline from Brazil may fetch over million usd, its collectors dream. Cpntact us. firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp +85251621147. Honest is 'key' towords success.
GIA Certified BRAZIL PARAIBA Tourmaline and Diamond Ring
Free Worldwide Shipping by Registered post.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping and Insurance for all items worth USD 300 or more.
- For items less than USD 300, a shipping fee of USD 7 will be charged.
- Online Tracking is not available in most of the countries for registered post.
- For Express shipping, the charges are as follows:
- EMS 35 USD
- FedEx 70 USD.
- Customer is responsible for any applicable custom duties and taxes
- All orders are processed within a day, ONCE PAYMENT CLEARED.
Estimated shipping time by Registered post.
- Worldwide 7 to 20 Days
Estimated shipping time by EMS (Express Mail Service)
- Worldwide 5 to 7 Days
Estimated shipping time by FedEx.
- Worldwide 3 to 5 Days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them as it’s depends on the shipping carrier.