Must Watch videohttps://youtu.be/Y072tQfUMVwGemstone : Natural Paraiba TourmalineShape : PearPrice on request.Cut : Modified Brilliant cutGem wt : 28.27 ctDimensions : 19.06x21.15x12.06 mmColor : Greenish BlueClarity : FlawlessLustre : ExcellentOrigin : MozambiqueTreatment : NoneCertified : GIA Certified This copper and magnese bearing Cuperian elbaite tourmaline called paraiba tourmaline in trade. Finding such gem is absolutely difficult and desired by jewellery collectors and designers. Paraiba Tourmaline is one of the most expensive gem and this a great opportunity for someone who wants to invest or make high end jewels for loved once.
Send price equiry
at email@example.com or
GIA Certified 28 carat Paraiba Tourmaline
Free Worldwide Shipping by Registered post.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping and Insurance for all items worth USD 300 or more.
- For items less than USD 300, a shipping fee of USD 7 will be charged.
- Online Tracking is not available in most of the countries for registered post.
- For Express shipping, the charges are as follows:
- EMS 30 USD
- FedEx 70 USD.
- Customer is responsible for any applicable custom duties and taxes
- All orders are processed within a day.
Estimated shipping time by Registered post.
- Worldwide 7 to 20 Days
Estimated shipping time by EMS (Express Mail Service)
- Worldwide 5 to 7 Days
Estimated shipping time by FedEx.
- Worldwide 3 to 5 Days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them as it’s depends on the shipping carrier.